July 6, 2017

Book Review: My Favorite Things


My Favorite Things: All Illustrated Sing-Along to the Sound of Music is based on the song by Rodgers and Hammerstein and a part of the Broadway Baby series.

Within thirty-six  pages, this board book introduces the classic song, My Favorite Things, from the musical, The Sound of Music, to little ones. According to the summary text, "It brings the classic song to life with illustrations of lyrics that are easy for kids to read and sing along to. Perfect for the family that loves musicals."

My Favorite Things is geared towards all children, particularly ages three to seven. 


Note: I received this book from NetGalley, which is a program designed for bloggers to write book reviews in exchange for books, yet the opinions expressed in this review are my own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment