My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed below. It's quite enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover more book suggestions!
Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for previous posts, and visit my Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop post to enter to win an Amazon gift card.
Since it's towards the end of May, this post will include my monthly summary, and I'll also link up with Month in Review at The Book Date blog. As usual, I've read a rather random mix of review books, so I divided the categories into fiction, non-fiction, and children's books. Also, I've been listening to free audiobooks via Overdrive and Hoopla.
- A Taste for a Mate, by Carrie Ann Ryan
- How to Lose a Highlander, by Michelle McLean
- Need You Now, by Nicole Helm
- SEAL for Her Protection, by Paige Tyler
- The Doctor's Redemption, by Victoria James
- The Heart of a Texas Cowboy, by Linda Broday
- The Rogue of Islay Isle, by Heather McCollum
- True to You, by Becky Wade
- Unmasking the Earl, by Elizabeth Keysian
- A Day at the Beach, by Jedd and Todd Hafer
- Portrait Revolution, by Julia Kay
- The Book of Greens, by Jean Louis
- The Heart-Shaped Life Daily Devotional, by Karen Moore
- The Illustrated Art of Manliness, by Brett McKay
- Moto and Me, by Suzi Eszterhas
- Noah and the Noisy Ark
- The First Book of Soccer, by Sports Illustrated Kids
- The Giant Jumperee, by Julia Donaldson
- The Last Olympian, by Rick Riordan
Giveaway: Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop
What book(s) did you enjoy reading this past month?