My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed below. It's so enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover more book suggestions!
Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for recent posts, and plan to visit my blog again in May for the Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop.
Since it's the end of April, this post is my monthly summary, and I'll also link up with Month in Review at The Book Date blog. As usual, I've read a rather random mix of review books, so I divided the categories into fiction, non-fiction, and children's books. Also, I've been listening to free audiobooks via Overdrive from my local library.
- Falling Hard, by Stacy Finz
- Hungry Like the Wolf, by Paige Tyler
- Murphy's Law, by Lori Foster
- Summer Rose, by Elizabeth Sinclair
- Texas Homecoming, by Leigh Greenwood
- The Baby Bombshell, by Victoria James
- The Last Good Cowboy, by Kate Pearce
- 100% Real, by Sam Talbot
- Barcelona from A to Z, by Barrie Kerper
- Evenings with Tozer, by A. W. Tozer
- Helping Without Hurting in Short-Term Missions, by Steve Corbett
- Mighty Salads, by Food52 Editors
- Peace in the Face of Loss, by Jill Kelly
- Tranquility: A Prayer and Reflection Coloring Journal
- Baby Animals, by Dorothea Deprisco
- It's Hard to Swim, by K. J. Hales
- Simone Biles, by Jon M. Fishman
- The Thing Lou Couldn't Do, by Ashley Spires
- You Are Three, by Sara O'Leary
Do you have a library in your area? If so, what are your favorite free resources and/or activities at your local library?