June 7, 2017

Book Review: Wolf Hunt


Wolf Hunt is an captivating paranormal suspense romance by Paige Tyler, and a part of the enjoyable SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team book series.

Due to a devastating incident on the job, Remy Boudreaux almost died, yet he became an alpha werewolf instead. Now, he's temporarily back in his hometown of New Orleans to focus on training with his fellow SWAT officers.

While exploring the town, Remy rediscovers his high school crush, Triana Bellamy. Even though they both act on their immediate attraction, Remy is hesitant about a long-term relationship due to his tragic past and current werewolf lifestyle. As the story unfolds, Remy and Triana are forced to deal with his issues from the past affecting their future, her family secrets and complications, and an important wolf necklace that leads to serious danger.

Since it's the sixth book in the SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team series, it's recommended to start with the first book, yet it's not necessary to read the books in order. I was introduced to this series with the Wolf Hunt, which encouraged me to read the entire SWAT series.

Wolf Hunt is recommended and geared towards those who enjoy reading paranormal suspense romances, particularly stories involving military alpha werewolves.


Note: I received this book from NetGalley, which is a program designed for bloggers to write book reviews in exchange for books, yet the opinions expressed in this review are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Good review; I like the cover. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very enjoyable book! I like the cover, too. :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to catch up on this series... I think I paused around book 2 or 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an entertaining series! :)

      Delete