July 8, 2017

Blog Hop: Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, What Are You Reading

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed towards the end of this post. It's quite enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover reading ideas and book suggestions!



Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews, blog hops, reading challenges, and giveaways.

This week, I focused on fiction (mostly romance) and entertaining children's books. However, I'm looking forward to watching the new Game of Thrones season soon, yet I wish that the book was ready to read first. :) 

I enjoy watching TV shows and movies that are based on books, since the books tend to provides more in-depth character development. What are some of your favorite movies and/or TV shows based on books? And did you read the book first? :)

  

Fiction Books:
 

 
Non-Fiction Book: Perspective in Action, by David Chelsea

 


Children's Books:






 
Giveaway: Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop


 


What are some of your favorite movies and/or TV shows based on books? And did you read the book first? :)

Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin', Twitter, and Facebook.
        
And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

8 comments:

  1. The Magicians is an awesome television series based on the books. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed reading that book series, as well as watching the TV show!

      Delete
  2. ENJOY your books and reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh - I love the cover for Back in the Saddle. I am a sucker for horse covers. Hope you have a great week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an enjoyable book, too - clean romance story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series!

      Delete