July 15, 2017

Blog Hop: Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, What Are You Reading, and Sunday Post

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the following blog hops: Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading. Links to these sites are listed towards the end of this post. It's quite enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover new book suggestions and reading ideas!


Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews, blog hops, reading challenges, and giveaways.

This week, my reading focus was primarily fiction, including contemporary and historical romance, as well as a couple of fun children's books. :)







Fiction Books:
 


Children's Books:
  

Sign up to follow my blog on Facebook, Bloglovin', and Twitter.
 
And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

9 comments:

  1. A fun mix of genres and age groups. Looks like you're all set for a while:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you had a great reading week. I can only manage to read two books a week since I'm a slow reader. I hope you have a nothr great reading week this week. Happy reading and have a wonderful week, Beth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some weeks I have more time to read. :) Lately, I've been enjoying the sunshine outside and reading! Hope you have a happy reading week, too!

      Delete
  3. ENJOY your books!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! I spy a hunky highlander in the mix. Love Scottish Romances!

    Lynsey
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like your variety. You had some nice reading this week. Hope this week is good and filled with Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinderella and the furry slippers looks like a book my daughter would love

    ReplyDelete