June 12, 2017

Book Review: Choose Hope


Choose Hope: 3-Minute Devotions for Women is an enjoyable devotional book complied by the Babour Staff.

According to the Introduction, "These devotions are especially for those days when you need a bit of encouragement and a gentle reminder to: CHOOSE HOPE! Three minutes from your busy day is all you'll need to refresh your spirit and fill your cup to overflowing with joy for the journey."

Each daily devotion features the scripture verse, devotional text, and quick prayer. Also, a Scripture Index is included at the end of the book. Unfortunately, the font and illustrations are depicted in a faded blue color, which is slightly hard to read.

Choose Hope is geared towards women of all ages, from young adults to older generations. With one devotional per page, this book may easily be added to your current personal devotional time or it's a nice way to start setting aside time each day to spend with God.

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Psalms 62:5-6


Note: I received this book from NetGalley, which is a program designed for bloggers to write book reviews in exchange for books, yet the opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment