June 3, 2017

Blog Hop: Sunday Post, Stacking the Shelves, Mailbox Monday, What Are You Reading

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed towards the end of this post. It's quite enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover reading ideas and book suggestions!


Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews, as well as giveaways and blog hops. The Splash into Summer giveaway hop will start on June 15.

This week's blog posts primarily focused on children's books, while next week's posts will feature adult fiction books, including Wolf Hunt, by Paige Tyler; Highland Hellion, by Mary Wine; A Sky Full of Stars, by Samantha Chase. And I just finished listening to the audiobook - Marry in Haste, which is a captivating historical romance story.



Fiction Books:
  • Marry in Haste, by Anne Gracie
  • No Getting Over a Cowboy, by Delores Fossen
  • Slow Burn Cowboy, by Maisey Yates



  Children's Books:


 
Do you have a favorite children's book?  

Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin', Twitter, and Facebook.  

And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

16 comments:

  1. Looks like some good ones! I enjoy reading and reviewing children's books. And it seems to recharge my urge to read more books.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always fun to read/review children's books!

      Delete
  2. I love reading and reviewing kidlit too. I have many favorites. Marry in Haste looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marry in Haste is quite enjoyable!

      Delete
  3. I don't have favorite children's books but my kids loved Curious George and their kids adore Peppa Pig :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read a Paddington book in ages. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Paddington...a favorite of my son.

    ENJOY this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing - happy reading!

      Delete
  6. I picked up Wolf Hunt this week to read. Marry in Haste looks good and I always liked Paddington. I'll be watching for your reviews/thoughts. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a good list of books. Enjoy. My favorite children's book as a kid was The Velveteen Rabbit, but as I got older I really loved Shel Silverstein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are such enjoyable books! :)

      Delete