June 17, 2017

Blog Hop: Stacking the Shelves, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Mailbox Monday

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed towards the end of this post. It's quite enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover reading ideas and book suggestions!


Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews, as well as giveaways and blog hops. The Splash into Summer giveaway hop started on June 15, with over 35 blogs participating.
 
This week, I signed up for the COYER Summer Reading Challenge, which started on June 17, and I'm looking forward to this online reading program. Are you involved in any local or online summer reading challenges?
 


Book Reviews:


 

Summer Reading Challenge: COYER Summer Reading List


Are you participating in any local or online summer reading programs or challenges?

Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin', Twitter, and Facebook.   

And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't done a Coyer event. I do some fun ones and have my own challenge and that's almost to much to keep up with. LOL Good luck with yours:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first summer reading challenge, so I decided to start with an easy one. Always looking for other reading challenges, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with Coyer. I usually do them, but took the summer off to just read and listen without putting pressure on myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Enjoy your reading this week! :)

      Delete
  3. Have fun with your event.

    I am not involved with anything like that, but I hope you have fun with it.

    Have a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to participating in my first online summer reading challenge. :)

      Delete
  4. Have fun with your Coyer event! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - happy reading to you, too! :)

      Delete