June 30, 2017

Blog Hop: Month in Review, Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and What Are You Reading

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed towards the end of this post. It's quite enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover reading ideas and book suggestions!


Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews, blog hops, reading challenges, and giveaways.

Since the month of June is over, this post will include my monthly summary, and I'll also link up with Month in Review at The Book Date blog. As usual, I've read a rather random mix of review books, so I divided the categories into fiction, non-fiction, and children's books.
  



Fiction Books:
 

  Non-Fiction Books:
 

   Children's Books:

 
What books did you enjoy reading this past month?

Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin', Twitter, and Facebook.       

And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

16 comments:

  1. You have some great reads this past month. I loved the Rick Riordan ones, and The Martian. I have bought Married in Haste and look forward to a time when I can make a space to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'm enjoying the Rick Riordan books, and The Martian is one of my new favorites! :)

      Delete
  2. You managed to read quite a few books last month! Impressive! Love Lori Foster will will definitely check out Buckhorn Baby. Hope you have a great July!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love reading Lori Foster's books, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Great month! My favorite for the month was Every Last Lie, but there were other contenders running close behind.

    Enjoy July! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Nice list of books. I'll be checking them out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That understanding colour in photography looks interesting, did it live up to its title?
    Engrossed in a good book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very interesting. :)

      Delete
  6. Great month of books!!

    I had a lot of books I liked...I will list a few. :)

    The Book of Polly
    Cocoa Beach
    The Summer House

    Have a great rest of the week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a good month with a great mix of titles. I still have Wolf Hunt on my queue. Hope this week kicks off a good July and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete