My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed below. It's very enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover more book suggestions!
Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for recent posts, and plan to visit my blog again later in May for the Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop.
This past week, I've mostly read children's books, and I particularly enjoyed the non-fiction story of Moto and Me: My Year as a Wildcat's Foster Mom. It's such an interesting story, which is geared towards grade school children.
Also, I've been reading Paige Tyler's SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team series, since I'll soon be posting a review on Wolf Hunt...the sixth book in the series. I read Wolf Hunt first as a NetGalley review book, and then I decided to read the rest of the series, which was available through my local library's free Hoopla ebook site! The SWAT series is a captivating paranormal suspense romance about military alpha werewolves. :)
- Hungry Like the Wolf, by Paige Tyler
- The Heart of a Texas Cowboy, by Linda Broday
- Wolf Hunt, by Paige Tyler -- review coming soon to my blog
- Wolf Trouble, by Paige Tyler
- Moto and Me: My Year as a Wildcat's Foster Mom, by Suzi Eszterhas
- Noah and the Noisy Ark: The Beginner's Bible
- The Giant Jumperee, by Julia Donaldson
- Touch the Earth, by Julian Lennon
- Yawning Yoga, by Laurie Jordan