May 6, 2017

Blog Hop: Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and What Are You Reading

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed below. It's very enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover more book suggestions!


Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for recent posts, and plan to visit my blog again later in May for the Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop.

This past week, I've mostly read children's books, and I particularly enjoyed the non-fiction story of Moto and Me: My Year as a Wildcat's Foster Mom. It's such an interesting story, which is geared towards grade school children.

Also, I've been reading Paige Tyler's SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team series, since I'll soon be posting a review on Wolf Hunt...the sixth book in the series. I read Wolf Hunt first as a NetGalley review book, and then I decided to read the rest of the series, which was available through my local library's free Hoopla ebook site! The SWAT series is a captivating paranormal suspense romance about military alpha werewolves. :)
 

Fiction Books:
  • Hungry Like the Wolf, by Paige Tyler
  • The Heart of a Texas Cowboy, by Linda Broday
  • Wolf Hunt, by Paige Tyler -- review coming soon to my blog
  • Wolf Trouble, by Paige Tyler

  
Children's Books:

What are some of your favorite children's books?   

Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Twitter 

And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

18 comments:

  1. I enjoy children's books too. Moto And Me looks precious.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I enjoyed the Paige Tyler series! She actually has a couple of good paranormal romance series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently started reading her books, which are highly enjoyable!

      Delete
  3. Moto and Me sounds good.

    It was another busy week but I did manage to finish some books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a cute book! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Lovely selection of books. I admire the work of Julia Donaldson so The Giant Jumperee looks great, I will have to look out for that one! Thanks for sharing some great books.
    Happy reading! Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely recommend The Giant Jumperee! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, such an enjoyable book!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, Moto and Me looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ENJOY your books and reading week...looks like it will be good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been a while since I read any children's books, since all of my grandchildren are "grown," or so they think. LOL.

    Moto and Me looks like a delightful book. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moto and Me looks lovely. I'm interested in the SWAT series - I may check those out.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The SWAT series is very interesting. Happy reading! :)

      Delete