May 14, 2017

Blog Hop: Stacking the Shelves, Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, What Are You Reading

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed below. It's very enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover more book suggestions!


Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for previous posts, and visit my Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop post to enter to win an Amazon gift card.

I tend to read a mix of genres, as well as print, ebooks, and audiobooks...usually depending on the genre. Recently, I finished listening to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series via audiobook. And I've started a new series: The Heroes of Olympus, by Rick Riordan. Both of these series are available through my local library's Overdrive digital database, and I think it's quite enjoyable to have access to free audiobooks and ebooks.


This past week, I've started reading the Bradford Sisters Romance series, which is primarily inspirational romance with several secrets and an underlying mystery. So, far there are only two books in Becky Wade's series: Then Came You (prequel novella) and True to You.  The novella provides a glimpse into the Bradford sisters' lives by focusing on their parents, and then the first book in the series features the middle sister, Nora Bradford. I'm guessing (hopefully) that there will be books featuring the other two sisters, too. Soon, I'll be posting a review about True to You.

 
Fiction Books:

Non-Fiction Books:
  
 Children's Books:
 



Do you have a preference between print books, ebooks, and/or audiobooks?   
 
Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Twitter 
 
And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

16 comments:

  1. I tend to read a mix of genres and read and listen to them. You have some lovely ones this week.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a mix of genres too including non-fiction. The Book of Greens appeals to me. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a mix of formats. I always have an audio going along with either an ebook or print book. I like a mix of genres too although I have been reading more sci fi and mystery than romance lately. Non-fiction no more than once a month, if that.
    I hope you are enjoying all of your books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I read a mix of genres too. I tend to read print and audio - I'm not sure why I haven't embraced ebooks yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ebooks and trade paperback size print books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to prefer print books, but lately I enjoy my Kindle (named Pippa), since she can go with me everywhere.

    Then Came You and True to You sound good. Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's an enjoyable series. Happy reading!

      Delete
  7. Love the cover on True To You.

    I prefer print, but I have been reading a few ebooks when a print isn't available. I also have been listening to audios while working around the house and when I walk or exercise.

    ENJOY your books and reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often listen to audiobooks while walking and exercising, too. Happy reading!

      Delete