May 28, 2017

Blog Hop: Month in Review, Sunday Post, Stacking the Shelves, Mailbox Monday, What Are You Reading

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops, and links to these sites are listed below. It's quite enjoyable to visit other blogs and discover more book suggestions!


Welcome to new visitors and returning followers! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for previous posts, and visit my Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop post to enter to win an Amazon gift card.
 
Since it's towards the end of May, this post will include my monthly summary, and I'll also link up with Month in Review at The Book Date blog. As usual, I've read a rather random mix of review books, so I divided the categories into fiction, non-fiction, and children's books. Also, I've been listening to free audiobooks via Overdrive and Hoopla.


Fiction Books:
 

 
  Non-Fiction Books:
 

  Children's Books:
What book(s) did you enjoy reading this past month?
 
Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Twitter.
 
And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at their host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely an enjoyable children's book!

      Delete
  2. I also read a good variety of fiction and non-fiction in adult and children's books. I like the look of True to You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your book titles sound so interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great month of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books, all new to me. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you read all those books in one month? That's impressive! Looks like a nice variety, too.

    Take a look at your TBR piles/lists and what you're planning to read this summer - if any of your books are 400+ pages, you can join the fun and sign up for the Big Book Summer Challenge!

    Enjoy your books this week & next month -

    Sue

    2017 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing...I'll check out the summer challenge. Happy reading!

      Delete
  7. Love the Moto and Me cover. Looks like you had a good month. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute book. Happy reading this week!

      Delete
  8. Portrait Revolution looks good. I'm getting ready for Armchair BEA this week. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an interesting book. Happy reading!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    Great book list for the month. I'll be checking them out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of those romance books look very inviting Beth. Glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read several very enjoyable books this month. Happy reading!

      Delete