April 2, 2017

Blog Hop: Mailbox Monday, What Are You Reading, Stacking the Shelves, and Sunday Post

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops.




Welcome to new visitors! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for recent posts.

This week, I'm summarizing my book reviews from March 2017, as well as books that I've read. And books that I've reviewed on my blog will have links included below.  
 
 
Fiction Books:
  • Every Little Thing, by Marie Force
  • Hard Justice, by Lori Foster 
  • Left at the Altar, by Margaret Brownley
  • Married to the Mom-To-Be, by Helen Lacey
  • The Magician's Land, by Lev Grossman
 


  Non-Fiction Books:
 

  Children/Teen Books:

What books (from the previously mentioned fiction, non-fiction, and children/teen book lists) have you also read? Or what books are you currently reading?
 
Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Twitter.

And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at the host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

6 comments:

  1. Nice books...they all sound good.

    Love the children's book's.

    ENJOY your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those children's books look so cute. I like your mix of fiction and nonfiction too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you have a wonderful week of reading! :)

      Delete
  3. Mmm great variety of books. I like Marie Force but haven't read the one you mention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy reading Marie Force's books! :)

      Delete