March 26, 2017

Blog Hop: Mailbox Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves

My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops.




Welcome to new visitors! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for recent posts, including the Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway to enter to win an Amazon gift card.

Since this is the second time my blog is joining these blog hops, I'll slowly catch up and continue by summarizing my book reviews from February 2017, as well as books that I've read. And books that I've reviewed on my blog will have links included below. 
 
 
Fiction Books:
  • A Family Under the Stars, by Christy Jeffries
  • Heat Exchange, by Shannon Stacey
  • Protected, by Lauren Dane
  • Sunset in Central Park, by Sarah Morgan
  • The Magicians, by Lev Grossman
  • The Magician King, by Lev Grossman
  • The Marine Makes His Match, by Victoria Pade
 

  Non-Fiction Books:


  Children/Teen Books:

What books (from the previously mentioned fiction, non-fiction, and children/teen book lists) have you also read? Or do you have any favorite book recommendations? :)  

Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Twitter.

And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at the host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I highly recommend The Magicians series! :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the Sunday Post! I haven't read any of these although several sound very good. I have watched The Magicians show, no t sure how faithful it is to the books or not.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While the Magicians show is based on the books, there are differences. Definitely recommend the book series - I listened on audiobook! :)

      Delete
  3. I just read We Found a Hat to my students along with his other two hat books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked all the Lev Grossman Magician books, but the first one was the best, I thought. Haven't seen the TV show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the first one was my favorite, too. The TV show is enjoyable, yet different than the books. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow....nice mailbox.

    Harvest is catching my eye.

    Have a wonderful reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sarah Morgan's books so might continue to read her books - I liked the one you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! From Manhattan with Love is such an enjoyable book series.

      Delete
  7. I picked up the Magicians on audio. We have been watching the series, but the books are alway better. I also enjoy Morgan. I will check out your children's book recs. I do a feature called Nonna's corner on Weds each month since I am creating a bookshelf for my grandbabies. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I listened to The Magicians series! Nonna's Corner sounds like a fun feature. There are so many enjoyable children's books. :)

      Delete
  8. I've read books by Shannon Stacey and Sarah Morgan but not the ones on your list. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I enjoy books both of those authors. Happy reading!

      Delete
  9. I haven't read any of these but I like several of your biblical choices - Tozer, Hope for Each Day and Investigator's Holy Bible. Look like nice offerings for children/teens. Thanks for joining MM and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many enjoyable children's books! :)

      Delete