My blog, Reading with Beth, is participating in the Sunday Post, Mailbox Monday, Stacking the Shelves, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading blog hops.
Welcome to new visitors! My blog focuses on reading, particularly book reviews. Check out my blog archive for recent posts, including the Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway to enter to win an Amazon gift card.
Since this is the second time my blog is joining these blog hops, I'll slowly catch up and continue by summarizing my book reviews from February 2017, as well as books that I've read. And books that I've reviewed on my blog will have links included below.
- A Family Under the Stars, by Christy Jeffries
- Heat Exchange, by Shannon Stacey
- Protected, by Lauren Dane
- Sunset in Central Park, by Sarah Morgan
- The Magicians, by Lev Grossman
- The Magician King, by Lev Grossman
- The Marine Makes His Match, by Victoria Pade
- Cake Magic, by Caroline Wright
- From the Grave, by A.W. Tozer
- Harvest, by Stefani Bittner and Alethea Harampolis
- Mornings with Tozer, by A.W. Tozer
- Praying the Psalms, by Ben Patterson
- Chicago Monsters, by Carine Laforest
- Hope for Each Day, by Billy Graham
- Investigator's Bible
- Italy: A Book of Numbers, by Misti Kenison
- Japan: A Book of Nature, by Misti Kenison
- Little Elephants and Elefantitos, by Susie Jarmillo
- Meatless, by Sarah Elton
- The Plans I Have for You Bible
- The Story Travelers Bible, by Tracey Madder
- We Found a Hat, by Jon Klassen
- When God Made You, by Matthew Paul Turner
What books (from the previously mentioned fiction, non-fiction, and children/teen book lists) have you also read? Or do you have any favorite book recommendations? :)
Sign up to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Twitter.
And remember to visit all the other linked blogs at the host sites: Mailbox Monday, It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Sunday Post, and Stacking the Shelves.