November 2, 2016

Book Review: Little Book of God's Love


Precious Moments: Little Book of God's Love, by Jean Fischer is an adorable children’s book.

With the focus of God's love, this book features plenty of prayers, poems, and scripture verses to read. For example, on the first page, Inside My Heart states that "God lives here inside my heart, and in my heart He'll stay to fill me up with His great love each and every day." 

The back cover shares, "Through these sweet poems and prayers, and the classic Precious Moments artwork, celebrate with your little one how we can receive and share God's amazing love."

This easy-to-read board book is a charming children's book, which is geared toward toddlers and preschoolers.


Note: I received this book from Book Look Bloggers, which is a program designed for bloggers to write book reviews in exchange for books, yet the opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment