October 24, 2016

Book Review: God Bless My Friends




God Bless My Friends is an adorable children's book written by Hannah C. Hall and illustrated by Steve Whitlow. It's a sweet story about being friends, which is shared within twenty pages.
 
According to the back cover, "Big and small, short and tall, fluffy and prickly...these playmates of all shapes and sizes are the best of friends. Share some giggles with your little one about how fun friendships--and differences--can be."

God Bless My Friends is easy to read in one storytelling session, and it's geared towards babies, toddlers, and even preschoolers. Highly recommend adding this board book to your child's book collection.

Note: I received this book from Book Look Bloggers, which is a program designed for bloggers to write book reviews in exchange for books, yet the opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment