July 12, 2016

Book Review: My Little Prayers


My Little Prayers is a children’s book with stories retold by Brenda Ward and illustrations by Diane Le Feyer. According to the back cover, “Help your children discover the power of prayer from an early age." 

This book features over forty prayers from the scriptures and various biblical sources, and each prayer is accompanied by a lovely illustration. The prayers are divided into the following section titles: My Day, My Mealtime, My Bedtime, My Family and Friends, My Favorite Things, My Feelings, My Special Days, and My Time with God. 

This small hardback book is easy to read in one storytelling session or spread out over several weeks with one prayer per night. My Little Prayers is an enjoyable little children's book, which is geared toward preschoolers and toddlers.


Note: I received this book from Book Look Bloggers, which is a program designed for bloggers to write book reviews in exchange for books, yet the opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment